portland bottle tat™ (wood sticker!)
You might be thinking that a sticker made of wood might not be the greenest thing to do! We, like you, want to make this a better planet.
This is how these cool 'made to stay' stickers reduce the impact on the environment:
- Wood is sustainably grown and harvested.
- All cellophane bags biodegrade (in less than two weeks after disposal).
- All shipping cartons and packaging are made from 100% recycled paper.
- One 8-foot 2x4 creates 28,000 wood stickers. Wow!
- All production methods are environmentally friendly (unlike vinyl stickers that produce a ton of pollution and are made from toxic substances).
- Vinyl stickers will never decompose. They do break down into smaller bits of plastic that eventually end up in our oceans and severely disrupt the marine ecosystem. Yikes! Wood is an organic material that will fully decompose in a landfill.
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher safe
- Flexible and UV Protected
- Dimensions - approximate 3" diameter
- Material: Wood